View Google spreadsheet here.
The current event features one descend a day that will drop a descend boss with +15, or +5 to each stat.
Firstly: although this event is a great opportunity for plus eggs, there are better events yet to come. JP has had events where the bosses drop +30, which is twice as efficient. We are sure to get these as well. While I do recommend farming for this event, don’t go nuts: save your stones and your sanity for the better stuff.
The spreadsheet should help you figure out which dungeons are the best to farm.
How to use the spreadsheet:
Click the three little lines at the top of each column to sort the values in the column. Sorting by A to Z will give you smallest to largest numbers.
Number of floors and preempts can give you an idea of how fast your dungeon runs will be.
“# of” refers to the number of troublesome mechanics in the dungeon. Sort by this column to see which dungeons are (roughly) the easiest.
The troublesome mechanics column gives a brief description of what mechanics you have to look out for in the dungeon.
Experience given shows you how experience-efficient your plus farming will be. EXP/+ allows you to compare to STTD (since STTD gives a different number of + than the special descends in this event). However, if you are only comparing to descends to other descends, your comparison will be effective if you only look at the EXP given column.
Stamina/+ is the same for all dungeons except STTD because the dungeons are all 25 stam and give +15. Lower numbers are better for stamina/plus, so STTD is less efficient compared to the special +15 descends in this event.
The notes section has some information about useful dungeon drops.
What’s “worth it” to you depends on what you care about. For that reason, I’ve made 5 different columns for worth. Each column examines which dungeon is most worth depending on what you care about. For all values of worth, higher numbers are better.
- Worth 1: I care about coins and experience equally, and I also care about how long/annoying the dungeon will be. Probably the most well-balanced one.
- (EXP/+ + coins)/(floors + preempts + # of troublesome mechanics)
- Worth 2: I care about experience more than coins, and I also care about how long/annoying the dungeon will be. Most people care about experience more than coins, so I thought this POV would be helpful.
- (2x EXP/+ + coins)/(floors + preempts + # of troublesome mechanics)
- Worth 3: I care about coins more than experience, and I also care about how long/annoying the dungeon will be.
- (EXP/+ + 2x coins)/(floors + preempts + # of troublesome mechanics)
- Worth 4: I care about experience and coins and don’t care how long/annoying the dungeon is.
- EXP/+ + coins
- Worth 5: I care about time only.
- #+/(floors + preempts + # of troublesome mechanics)
- All I care about is experience: Column J
- All I care about is coins: Column H
Was this helpful? Let me know!