Basic, affordable template:
P1: RLB/3x Dios/laser
P2: RLB/SBR stick/2 Dios/laser
- 100% SBR (skill bind resist)
Make it easier for yourself:
- Isis has a 4 combo shield (need to make at least 5 combos). P2 encounters this floor. In order of most to least thinking, here are some active options for Isis:
- RLB: already on your team. If you plan to do this, make sure that at least one RLB will be available for this (their skill must be up, not an inherit)
- Tricolor board: Ex. Meimei, Karin, Zuoh, Leilan
- Bicolor board: Ex. Avalon Drake, Gronia, Xmas Ronia
- Dios + Miru/Biru: make this board for 5 combos
- Dios + top/bottom row maker: Ex. Vaan, Chad, Kaoru. Easily make 5 combos with the same guaranteed board every time.
- Consider inheriting one or both lasers onto lead to increase sub flexibility.
- All P1 subs should have a LS (leader skill) somewhat compatible with RLB, as P1 enters the boss floor and gets one of their subs switched to lead.
- If you’re worried about SB (skill boosts), test your teams in Endless. Both lasers and the Isis solution should be up upon entry of the dungeon.
- Laser ideas: Ra, Anji (cannot be inherited, but farmable), Honjo, Famiel, Lumiel, Lightning, etc
- SBR: Navi, red or dark Chester
- Protip: Take advantage of 4x Techs (Arena, Mzeus/Mhera) to rank up and use extra stamina for plus farming if time is not a constraint for you!
F1: P1: laser
F2: P1: Dios, swipe
F3: P2: laser
F4: P2: Your Isis solution (ALB, board change, etc)
F5: P1: Dios, swipe
F6: P2: Dios, swipe
Dungeon benefits (assuming coop):
- +15 boss drop (+5 to each stat)
- 20 runs = 1 +297
- 500 stamina
- compare: 30 runs (750 stamina) of STTD (Star Den) for 1 +297, assuming equal distribution of HP/ATK/RCV for the drops from the first four floors
- 15,020 exp/1 run
- 600.8 exp/stamina
- 1 +297 = 300,400 exp
- compare: 1 +297 from STTD (Star Den) would be around 258,000 exp
- 1,001.33 exp/+
- compare: STTD (Star Den): 860 exp/+. You are getting more experience for the same amount of plusses with Medjedra
- compare: STTD (Star Den): 0.4+/stam
- 2.5+/dungeon floor
- compare: STTD (Star Den): 2+/dungeon floor
- Other interesting drops
- Red evo mask, Divine blue/green masks
- SU for non-awoken forms of Apollo, Uriel, and Ra
- CONCLUSION: Medjedra is more efficient than Star Den in terms of stamina and experience, but Star Den is faster in dungeon clear time. This last factor is only of importance to a small part of the PAD population: people who would rather get plusses quickly no matter other efficiency costs, or who do not really benefit from stamina/experience efficiency because they are so high rank.